Get your nails to shine and shimmer with these glitter faded nails. They are super easy to do!
This is a video tutorial. * scroll down to watch the video
Glitter is a growing trend. It is no surprise that glitter nails, glitter toes, glitter makeup…are such a preferred choice among many women. With glitter continuing to grow in popularity so are the variety of ways that it can be applied to nails.
This nail art tutorial will show you how to fade glitter from the base of the nail up. Feel free to try a variety of polish colors and glitter colors.
Glitter Faded Nails Video Tutorial
Steps For Glitter Faded Nails
This is a recap of the steps given in the tutorial video. If you have any questions about how to do these steps, please refer to the video above or ask a comment with the form below.
- Apply a base coat to each of the nails. Let them dry before continuing on.
- Apply a thin color coat to the nails. Let them dry before continuing on.
- Apply another thin color coat to the nails.
- Immediately sprinkle the glitter to the base of the nails and tap the nail so that the glitter falls gently towards the tip of the nail.
- Gently press the glitter down into the 2nd polish coat. This will insure that it will not come off.
- After the nails have all dried you can apply the top coat to all of the nails.