How To Remove Shellac Nail Polish Tutorial
If you happen to be tempted to start picking at your shellac polish in order to remove it, please don’t. Shellac Nail Polish has a proper removal method that is super easy, doesn’t involve any files, and does not damage your nails!
What You Will Need To Remove Shellac Nail Polish
The supplies are really simple for removing shellac nail polish. In fact you can do it at home! Here are the supplies that you [pwal id="31133929" description="To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below! It is so easy and free! All you have to do is share this page."]need.
Knowing how to remove shellac nails is important. The removal process is different than other salon nail services. In fact it is easy and it does not damage the nails.
Shellac Removal -(Detailed Instructions Provided By CND)
- Have the client wash their hands with liquid soap and
warm water. Towel dry.
- Massage CoolBlue™ into your client’s hands to sanitize.
- Wrap each finger with a Shellac Remover Wrap
- Saturate the cotton pad on the Shellac Remover Wrap
with pure acetone. Place wrap under the finger
with the edge of the cotton pad underneath the
free edge of the nail
- Fold the cotton pad over the top of the nail.
- Wrap the long tab around the finger, ensuring
a snug fit.
- Secure wrap with the adhesive tab.
- Leave the Shellac Remover Wrap on the finger for ten minutes.
- Securely grip each finger and apply slight pressure to the fingernail.
- Using a twisting motion, pull the Shellac Remover Wrap and product from the fingernail.
If a significant amount of Shellac remains on the nail (due to extended wear or other unique
situations), rewrap the nail and allow acetone to penetrate a few more minutes.
- If necessary, gently slide off any remaining product with an orangewood stick. Be careful
not to scrape away the surface layers of the natural nail plate.
- Rub the nail with a plastic-backed, lint-free pad soaked with acetone to remove any
A special thanks to CND for providing such an easy to follow How to remove Shellac Nails tutorial!
If you have any other questions on how to remove shellac nails, please leave a comment below.