Perfect for a party or night on the town!
This simple and striking tutorial can be recreated with any combination of colours that you desire.
I like the contrast between the royal purple and silver accent nail and the silver holographic hex glitter really brings a party-style sparkle to the manicure.
China Glaze Techno is a fabulous glitter polish and even adds a quick n' easy galaxy look to these nails, however it needs a bit of help in the formula department. I choose to dab on the glitter instead of spreading it on like a normal polish and then you get the most amount of glitter on the nail.
1. Apply Base coat and growth stimulater to protect your nails and keep them healthy.
2. Apply 2 coats of purple polish over all your nails except the ring accent nail.
3. Apply 2 coats of silver polish over accent nail.
4. Apply 1 coat of silver holographic glitter over all nails.
5. Apply a fast drying top coat over all nails.
1. Base coat
2. OPI Nail Envy
3. Essie Grow Stronger
1. Wet 'n Wild Fast Dry Buffy the Violet Slayer (2 coats)
1. China Glaze Techno (1 coat)
Accent nail (ring finger)
1. Sally Hansen Celeb City (2 coats)
2. China Glaze Techno (1 coat)
1. Seche Vite dry fast top coat