Why Are My Shellac Nails Peeling Off?
Over 60,000 Women Have Asked Me This Question This Year
Hi, I’m Jocelyn
I Will Help You Figure Out Why Your Shellac is Peeling Early!
Plus If You Care Enough, I’ll Even Show You How To Properly Apply Shellac Step by Step
Do You Want Your Shellac To Stop Peeling Early?
Click The A) or B) Option Below**Disclaimer: Although I have been doing Shellac every since it first launched back in 2010 I realize that there are factors that are beyond my control when it comes to getting Shellac to stay for the full 14 days. That being said I am confident in my abilities and knowledge with Shellac.
I have been able to help many women get a 2 week manicure from their Shellac products. I will help you with everything that I have learned and hope that you use it to get the manicure that really is amazing. I am extremely honored that so many women come to me each month to get help with their Shellac Nails peeling. We see over 3,000 women a month asking us why their Shellac is Peeling and what we can do to help. I hope this helps you like it has so many other ladies.
From: Jocelyn, DIY Nail Artist & Local Nail Guru For Polishpedia.com
- “You too can have Shellac Nails for 2 Weeks without them peeling early!”
- “Discover how easy it is to do Shellac Nails the right way”
- “How I have helped 1,000s of women”
- “Doing it right is a lot cheaper than doing it wrong over and over again!”
Were You Like Me?
Did you get Shellac Nails hoping for a 2 week manicure…but were shocked when they peeled early? I couldn’t believe it when it happened to me the first time!
Maybe you spent $30 – $50 with a “Pro” who promised two weeks… but you were disappointed when they lasted only 2 days!
At this point most women do 1 of 3 things…1. They give up entirely on Shellac & just say that it doesn’t work for them.
2. They try it again hoping that it will work this time.
3. They get online and try to find a solution that works.
In all three scenarios 99% of the women don’t really get the result they are looking for.
Is it too much to ask for?
All we want is a 2 week manicure that doesn’t chip, peel, or bubble. Is it really possible?
Yes! Yes! Yes! & another Yes! It is and it isn’t your fault that they peeled. Shellac promised an easy 2 week manicure but the steps they teach don’t work on everyone.
That’s where I come in…
After months and months of research, buying products, testing, and interviewing nail technicians I have come up with the top 3 reasons why Shellac Peels Early! So I have the answers, my questions is…
Do You Want Your Shellac To Stop Peeling Early?
I Practice What I Preach
I personally have done my own nails using these steps and many many other women’s (my friends, neighbors, family,…and people I don’t even know seem to find out that I am a nail blogger & beg me to do their nails).
Their Shellac Nails lasted 2 weeks and it was super easy to do.
Imagine…two weeks from today you look down at your fingers and see a beautiful manicure that was done 2 weeks ago. I know for me this is no longer a dream but a reality! I love my manicures
60,000 Women…Give Or Take A Couple Hundred
No, that isn’t how many nails I have done…but it is a good guess.
Over 60,000 women have come to me since January 1, 2015 asking me to teach them how to stop Shellac from peeling.
Because I am the best of course…Actually that’s not true. There are so many talented nail technicians out there that are way better than me. However, I do know what I am talking about and am very good at what I do. But the real reason why so many trust me is…
When & Why So Many Women Trust My Nail Advice
I started to become a trusted name in the industry on October 6th, 2010. That is the day I started blogging about nails. Back then nobody really knew me but they would and since then over 1 million people have. How cool is that!
*My most favorite thing is when I come across someone in my personal life who found me online and recognized me and my blog. Too cool!
My Ultimate Guide will:
- Get You 2 Weeks Out of Your Shellac Manicure – You’ll now the tricks and steps that the real pros use to make sure the Shellac lasts 2 weeks.
- Get You Tons of Compliments – Because your Shellac Nails will actually last the full 2 weeks, you will definitely get more compliments and I love it when people compliment my nails!
- Give You Peace of Mind – I don’t know about you but at least for me it drove me nuts when my nails peeled. Now I have the confidence and peace of mind that my nails won’t ruin prematurely.
- Save You Money! – I spent way too much to learn this. Now I have 3 or 4 lamps lying around my house with all sorts of nail products. My guide will save you from going through that hassle…(My husband wasn’t too excited about it)
Here’s what you get:
- A 20 Minute Step by Step Video Guide – This guide walks you through each of the exact steps that you need to take. Not only that but I go into detail on every product I use and technique I perform. I leave nothing on the table.
- A Complete Resource List of The Right Products To Use – Like I said before, I have spent hundreds on the wrong products and equipment. This list of the right products will save you hundreds.
- *BONUS* A Chance To Win Some Free Nail Polish – As a way to give back to all the ladies out there that support me I give away free nail supplies. I will put you into my exclusive giveaway list for nail polish!
But First…Do You Want Your Shellac To Stop Peeling Early?